Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Evening with Dylan Kerr | Thursday 10th June at 8pm 11:58 - Jun 9 with 318 viewsSeaside_Lee

If you are free tomorrow night Jane and I will be having a chat with Dylan Kerr. One of Jane's first poster boys in her first season watching Blackpool after falling in love with the Beautiful game watching Italia '90. He played an important part in the play-off winning side who met against Scunthorpe at Wembley under Billy Ayre. We will be chatting with him about his time at Blackpool and his career since.

We are really looking forward to it and it would be great to have you come along and join us.

An Evening with Dylan Kerr | Thursday 10th June at 8pm on 13:28 - Jun 10 with 306 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Real blast from the past 👍

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

An Evening with Dylan Kerr | Thursday 10th June at 8pm on 19:10 - Jun 10 with 299 viewsspell_chekker

An Evening with Dylan Kerr | Thursday 10th June at 8pm on 13:28 - Jun 10 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I'll be tuning in.

I remember Dylan as a successful loan player.

He's managed to achieve a cult status despite not playing many games for us.

Left back and had an unusual gait when he ran.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

An Evening with Dylan Kerr | Thursday 10th June at 8pm on 20:04 - Jun 10 with 294 viewsspell_chekker

An Evening with Dylan Kerr | Thursday 10th June at 8pm on 13:28 - Jun 10 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Oh dear.

A power cut in South Africa's put the kibosh on the interview.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024